This is a once in a lifetime experience to cycle across the Nullabor … to experience the immense beauty of the treeless plains while at the same time pushing through physical and psychological pain. Your legs will ache but your heart will be full as you raise both funds and awareness for Kodi’s Message. But the suffering and anguish you will experience on the ride pales into insignificance when compared to what a family goes through who has lost a child to suicide. This isn’t a race but an awareness initiative that aims to educate young people and their parents about bullying, and the many potentially tragic outcomes.
Money raised through this event will help the Foundation to create marketing materials to distribute at schools and sporting events to raise further awareness about bullying and youth suicide prevention, and to spread Kodi’s Message far and wide.
Entry Fee Includes:
– Transport from Perth to Norseman and Ceduna to Adelaide
– Road support and support vehicles
– Meals, ride nutrition and drinks
– Accommodation (a combination of camping under the stars and motels along the way)
– Airfares to Perth and from Adelaide.
Dates: 18th – 30th September